- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
NFKK course in practical communication 2019
2019-08-29 - 2019-09-01
Communicate and lead!
Communication is the basis for interacting with our clinical environment. It is a difficult field to manage and is not included in traditional medical specialist training. New knowledge and experience is needed. This course is focused on giving young doctors insight, training and basic tools to improve their communication skills with clinical colleagues. Workshops will be arranged with practical training in different situations. There will be time for discussions and networking. The course will be held under basic conditions onboard a sailing vessel Helene and include seminars, workshops and shorter sailing trips in the waters off Malmö, Sweden. No naval experience is needed but bring your rainproof gear!. Professional crew is responsible for maritime passages and safety. Accommodation will also be onboard (don’t forget your sleeping bag).
A maximum of 12 students can be admitted, so register early!
The course is led by several experienced communicators:
* Sverre Sandberg, Norway, has work clinically and scientifically on quality improvement of the post-analytical phase and the interpretation of laboratory results.
* Eva Ajzner, Hungary, is chair of the joint Working Group on Post-analytical Phase of the EFLM (European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine).
* Per Simonsson, Sweden, has a long experience in communication between physicians at the laboratory and their colleagues in clinical care.
* Anna Linko-Parvinen, Finland, and former chairman of NFKK Yngve Thomas Bliksrud, Norway, will further strengthen the Nordic perspectives.
Date. Thursday 190829 – Sunday 190901
Place: Öresund, with departure från Malmö, Sweden. Malmö can easily be reached by train or by air, via Copenhagen Airport.
Registration fee: 3 000 Danish kronor, including board and lodging . The Course is financially supported by NFKK. Swedish participants can apply for travel grants from SFKK.
Registration deadline is 1 April 2019.
Registration can be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org