- Kurser & Möten
Quality Hike 2023
The Finnish Society of Clinical Chemistry launches a new course, Quality Hike, under the NFKK. Quality Hike will be organised in 7-10 September 2023 in North-East Finland, Oulanka national park, Kuusamo, Finland.
The course, as its name would suggest, will focus on quality in laboratory medicine. The bottom line is to have group works, open discussions and case presentations on technical and interpretive quality management emphasizing clinical relevance. Some of the group works will be organised as walking meetings in the national park. The topics planned are:
- Autovalidation rules in haematology and automated chemistry
- Discussions of whether to report or not to report (e.g. haemolysed samples)
- Sharing experiences of how to get most out of EQA
- How to maintain quality in small volume tests
- Open discussions of getting toward universal preanalytics (e.g. storage times, sample tube selection, transportation)
The course location offers great possibilities for short hikes and outdoor activities. Thereafter, some of the group works will be organised during a 12 km hike called Pieni Karhunkierros on Friday. After the hike, the attendants will enjoy dinner at Kammi (kåta). On Saturday we will offer easy river rafting together with the continued group works.
Se NFKKs hemsida för mer information: Quality Hike 2023 – NFKK